Friday, April 10, 2009

Lazy Blogger

Hey...

So yeah, I kind of got busy and blogging wasn't exactly high on my priority list. Actually, it pretty much wasn't on the list at all. Funny how that happens. I started this and the year with the best of intentions, but for some reason it just kind of fell by the wayside.

So updates since we last: the current musical is Anything Goes with the theatre guild. I'm not sure I like the tapping(I'm not coordinated enough) but otherwise it's been fun. Jeff M. is in it, and that's pretty much my only incentive to do them these days. We always make plans to hang out for the summer and stuff, but it never happens. Once the musical is done, we don't meet again until the next show. That's not exactly true. I did visit him twice last year. Anyway, we'll try and make it more often this time around. You know, cuz that worked out so well with this Blog.

Another great thing about this show is that I convinced Laura H. that the Guild is an amazing place, and she should definitely check it out. She did, and also got a part in the show. Life is definitely more fun with Laura around.

Right-o. Wouldn't want to make this too long and set the bar super high again, so I'll be signing off now.

Inventor of the Lollipop,
Kevin Sieg

2 comments:

lonelygirl18 said...

Finally you wrote, it took you long enough!!! Haha probably shouldn't be talking. I will probably write soon.

~Courtney Jo~ said...

mmm, sounds like things are going pretty good with the show. & are working with some fun people.
Enjoy your times =]

~Courtney~