Thursday, May 14, 2009

Entourage versus Numb3rs (sorta)

So this is going to be a slightly unorthodox post in that it won't be about me, but about two shows I have recently started watching. It's been a little while since I watched the first season of Entourage, and I've only seen the one versus two of Numbers, but I figure if it wasn't memorable enough for me to remember the fine points, then it probably doesn't deserve to be considered as favorably.

And now as I was typing that, I came up with a BRILLIANT idea...well, at least an entertaining one. I'm going to make a list of all the tv shows I have seen, and compare them, March Madness style until I come out with an ultimate champion. Sort of a poor mans guide to what you should watch(and is worth spending your money on) and letting you know what you should avoid entirely.

Compiling this list, as well as all the hard data I will need might take a bit, and so I have to cut this short, but rest assured, within a month I will at least have started posting the results here.

Cheerio!
Kevin

No comments: