Monday, August 1, 2011

Blog-a-Day starting...NOW

Hey, new plan. I've decided that I will be updating this thing once a day for as long as I remember to do it. I figure that even if it's just a paragraph or two, I can think of something to write about everyday. I have a lot of things I think about, as well as several grievances it'd be nice to get out in the open. Let me tell you, I meet some stupid people in my line of work.

Today's topic will be the sweeping changes I would like to make in my life, although I'm guessing I won't actually take the initiative to implement most of them. Maybe someday, but I tend to have lots of big ideas and plans, and then fail to follow up.

First, I'm starting to get a spare tire, so I'd like to give up Snickers and Soda. Should also help in the money department, assuming I don't fill it with some other junk food. I'm thinking I'll get some peanut butter crackers from Sam's Club to fill in for the Snickers, and maybe some juice to replace the soda.

Second, I'm thinking about looking into a gym membership. I could also start doing pushups and situps, but a gym might be more fun. I just need to get my Ipod up and running so that I'll have something to listen too. Getting that fixed should also inspire me to walk to work more...I used too, but then it got so dang hot everyday.

That's all for today's entry.

No comments: