Sunday, August 14, 2011

Update on the OKC Girl

After a very fun weekend, one in which I've made solid headway with a possible girlfriend, I decided it was time for an update.

Saturday, I had the chance to discuss some things with one of my followers. She kind of shocked me by bringing up the subject of The Girl, because I haven't told anyone about her yet. I just feel like jumping the gun might jinx things. Anyway, we also discussed some other things, and I kind of wish we had talked more. On a side note, I bumped into her at Gordy's today while picking up chips for a family get together.

On the subject of the title, we've graduated to texting, and it seems like a possible movie date is imminent. All I know for sure so far is that I've had to empty my inbox once already...

In other news, those of you who follow my facebook feed are also aware that I've recently applied for a second job at Burrachos. The interviews are going well, but I'm not sure it will actually fit with my Kohl's schedule. I'm going to discuss it with my manager tomorrow, but I have a bad feeling that I'll have to tell Burrachos no. Sucky poos.

Kevin

2 comments:

Kendra Row said...

Hey, that's too bad about the second job! I thought it sounded like a swell plan. But who knows, maybe it's for the best!??!

It was fun talking! It's nice to discuss stuff without having to worry about it becoming a huge "debate". ;) It's cool that we can have different opinions and still have a great conversation.

Glad things are going well with The Girl! ;) I'm looking forward to more updates. ;) (no pun intended) haha

Mary Ellen said...

....ooops! Didn't know Kendra was signed in! Haha